Michael Goldman
BP 157
Velingara, Senegal, West Africa

Friday, January 7, 2011

Something Weird...

So something weird happened today.  This all happened in about a span of 5 minutes, which I think adds to the weirdness.  I was sitting outside the agriculture office going through notecards, when I was interrupted by a loud clanging noise.  I looked up and a man about 50 meters away was striking an old fence post with a shovel.  he then walked away.  then a minute later a second man walked up tot he same fence post circled it twice and walked away.  THen an old lady decided to sit down with me.  I was in a plastice chair and there were 3 other empty plastic chairs.  she decided that the best  and cleanest way to sit was for her to pick up some nasty plastic off the ground and put it on a root sticking out of the ground and sit on that. It was very strange.  I kept going through my notecards.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment